Interested in a conversation about how Peter can help your leaders or organization? Let’s connect! Just fill in the form below and we’ll respond as quickly as possible.
Bestselling Author, Businessman and Leader, Peter de Silva is available to speak to your organization, class or listeners.
Having held C-level positions at TD Ameritrade, Scottrade, UMB Financial Corporation, and Fidelity Investments, Peter de Silva has an insider’s view on the financial and leadership crisis that shook our country in 2008 and continues to serve as a highly trusted advisor during turbulent times. This business and life experience—along with de Silva’s work as a Harvard University Senior Fellow; board member to private companies and nonprofit organizations; and his lifelong struggle with a debilitating disease—gives him a unique perspective, one that leaders and aspiring leaders across the globe will find enlightening, empowering, and inspiring.
Recent Speaking Engagements:
- Wednesday April 5 – Kansas City – National WWI Museum and Memorial
- Thursday April 13 – Dartmouth, MA – Alpert Family Lecture Series
- Monday June 5 – Boston – Quin House
- Tuesday July 18 – Virtual – UMASS Dartmouth Corsair Chat
- Wednesday July 26 – S-Docs Annual Company Meeting – Detroit
- Wednesday September 6 – Kansas City – Latina Prosperity Summit
Articles and Interviews:
- UMass Dartmouth Alumni Stories – Peter de Silva ’84 shares leadership lessons Peter spoke to the Charlton School of Businesses Students
- O Journal Article – Dartmouth’s Peter J. de Silva toggles between his highly successful business career and quiet battle with CMT
- Read Q & A With Peter de Silva – article in Ingram’s April 2023 Issue (complete issue)
- Succeeding in Spite of Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease, Article from PatientWorthy
- 3 IT Leadership Mistakes to Avoid The Enterprisers Project
- Dartmouth Week Newspaper Article featuring alumni Peter de Silva
- 7 ways I drew strength and purpose from chronic illness that anyone can use – Interview with Fast Company
- Interview with Kristin Marquet, Publicist and author based in New York City
- Interview with Adam Mendler